31/05/2008

OK... I don't really like to show off, at least not very much, but gosh, who gives a damn?
I got this marvellous distinction on my grades. I loooved it. I didn't even thought I would get one (in fact, I reckoned they gave it to someone when you get 10 in every subject XD), so when I read it on this piece of paper it was like OMG.
Anyway, now I'm so happy 'cos I finally got this two days with my boyfriend. He's sooooo cute, and I love so much needling him =D, but I love you, sweetheart, I swear :).
That's it, I didn't want to say anymore. I don't have anymore interesting to tell anyway XD. Oh, yeah, tomorrow I'm oficially over age. So cool. ... *Irony* XD. However, eighteen sound more mature, so it would be better. Blah, some kind of maybe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cuando me enseñes inglés te posteo :) que en egpañol queda muy cutre