17/05/2009

My, my...

OMG, I'm so fucking tired.
Half of the world is tired because of hang over or some sort of thing like that, but, ladies and gentlemen, I'm tired because we were visiting museums until 1 a.m.. I'm so nerd I could die.
It has been pretty exciting. Though I have to admit that MACBA hasn't exactly thrilled me, it's been interesting at least. I loved the botanical garden, though it was dark (it was nearly 1 a.m. when we went in), there were candles in the floor so that you could follow the path. We also saw the magic fountain of Montjuïc, and, oh.my.god, that was beautiful, seriously, and we were lucky enough to arrive just in time and there was a display with new age music, and all those colours in the fountain... Breathtaking.
We walked like hell for hours, and in the end I couldn't feel my feet and I was so thirsty I could have drank all their blood, buuuut, god, I've had such a good time...

♪: antología - shakira

No comments: