05/05/2009

Asdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasd

This is going to be an awful day. I can foresee it.

EDIT: as far, it has been. But now I'm having a great coffee and wishing I will learn Japanese vocabulary for tomorrow so I won't spend the fucking evening reading the words once and again. 
My cup of coffee fell over the table, pouring all my bloody coffee and most of it ended up under the microwave. I had to clean all of it and there was no more coffee left for another cup so I went kind of sonambulist to Translation. The bus decided to arrive at the bus stop at the time when I had to be sitting in class. I arrived there and I received my translation. Five point five. And Marie tells me he'd said that he'd been "benevolent with everyone" even though I haven't found no one over six. Appart from that bitch that pissed us off all the time asking for help "because she didn't know how to speak Spanish correctly". And guess what? She got an eight.
Anyway, then I only had one hour of English. I spent all the break talking with Marie about the filth in this world and watching life drift by.
At least I was able to go shopping, cook a more or less nice meal and eat in a couple of hours. So I've been sleeping until half past four.
I've run out of coffee. This means I have to start studying.

RE-EDIT:
Guess who has just ironed his own finger 8D. MYBLOODYNORAITHURTSSOBAD

♪: concerto for 2 violoncellos in G minor - vivaldi.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link

Unknown said...

So this is the page google takes you to when you search: Asdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasd !!