06/05/2009

Damn Amanda Palmer...

Why did I have to realize how amazing is her solo debut at midnight? Now I'm so fucking moved that I can't sleep.
I don't know if it's me, that I'm so strange lately; the music, the moment; or whatever. But my God, I've been watching her videos since midnight and I can't stop, I identify myself with them, with the lyrics and I don't actually know why. I just feel that all my feelings have been put in some lyrics and videos. Some of them even make me be close to tears. Astronaut make me want to scream. My...

Is it enough to have some love?
Small enough to slip inside a book
Small enough to cover with your hand
Because everyone around you wants to look

Is it enough to have some love?
Small enough to fit inside the cracks
The pieces don't fit together so good
For all the breaking and all the gluing back

And I'm still not getting what I want
I want to touch the back of your irght arm
And I wish you could remind me who I was
Because each day I'm further off...


♪:  astronaut - amanda palmer  

No comments: