07/11/2008

Fan.

I've always thought of myself as a really awful fan. I love listening to music; but I'm not fond of looking through my "idol's" life; there are some groups I don't even know the name of the singer. I don't pay attention to their life, neither their musical life. I usually notice they have a new CD when it has been on the internet for a long time.

But this has changed. 

Now I find myself searching for anything new EA has made, I'm posting in the official forum and I've even built a Spanish one. It's a stupid thing, but it is important for me.

Most of the people think I'll get over it, like I get over everything in my life, but I know this is different. I loved MCR, but even with them, I didn't feel something towards them (more than admiration, and sexual atraction). They were great, yeah, but nothing more. But I feel like Emilie Autumn has put a beautiful spot in my life, making me feel like someone over the ocean is making something bloody awesome for people like me, and I have the pleasure to share her passion towards music. 

I know, everyone has its fan time, and it's a stupid thing making it important enough to write it down here, but the thing is that I find myself interested enough in something to be important for a long time, which is not very common. I am usually obsessed with something for some time, and afterwards, it is over there, but there are more important things to pay attention to, even though I never forget anything I was obsessed with. I just get obsessed with something else. But now I get obsessed with lots of things and EA. She's not being left behind, not even losing importance. Many people would think "that's what I do all the time, so don't make it soooo important, nerd", but I don't really do this that currently, so for me it is an exception.

I dunno, I just wanted to write it down and feel like a real fan. It's the first time I know what the bloody word means. And I love it.

2 comments:

.Filthy Victoria. said...

Te quiero mucho ^^.


PD: ¿a que no esperabas un comentario así :3?

.Filthy Victoria. said...

Te quiero mucho ^^.


PD: ¿a que no esperabas un comentario así :3?