30/11/2008

Muffins.

Today we've had this kind of muffin meeting in Barcelona and I've adored it.
I don't know, we've talked about lots of interesting things. From psychological illnesses to anime. 
I never thought I would find so many people like this in a forum, let alone in a forum I built. I'm too used to seeing them disappear u_u.
Anyway, I loved it, and I hope this will carry on for a long time :).
BTW, I stole this at Sunday's LJ and I found it pretty interesting. It is more or less right, but it doesn't say anything reaaaally relevant. Quite random.


Your rainbow is strongly shaded blue and brown.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

What is says about you: You are a deep thinking person. You appreciate friends who get along with one another. You feel closer to people when you understand their imperfections. You share hobbies with friends and like trying to fit into their routines.

Find the colors of your rainbow at spacefem.com.

No comments: