26/10/2008

Cold.

Today it's been pretty cold. I loved it, I miss Santander weather, its dampness, its rain, its green landscape... I'm so looking forward to coming back there; I'm utterly happy here, I love the people I've met, and being comfortable without having to think about what others would say about me. 

But the North will always fill my heart. 

I'm starting to regret not having visited more villages in Cantabria; I don't like Santander, but I adore the villages, even more than Barcelona. I know they will be there forever, and that I will be able to visit them anytime I go to Cantabria; but anyway... You know, only when you lose something will you start appreciating it.

And it's not only the weather. I miss my family, I miss the Knight and his house full of this feeling of "home", I miss Wrath and her laugh, my piano, my room, the waves on the sea... 

*sigh*

I'm just homesick.

♪: Sobrepena - Hevia.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know Wrath misses you so bad too... but don't tell anybody... it's a secret!

Loth said...

Hola, soy Loth, del foro en español. Te agrego a mi blogroll de fans de Emilie, hay que extender la pesteee!

.Filthy Victoria. said...

Actualiza ya ;___;