09/07/2008

Tender.

OMG. After seeing TH videos...  Bill is soooooooo lovely and sweet <3.

(you're more lovely, knight, don't worry :P)

I'm extending this post because I started it watching some TH videos so I just wrote this in order to extend it afterwards. So, the fact is that I don't really liked live videos of any group (even MCR), but, to be honest, I didn't see too much, I just watched three of four and due to the fact that they were quite bad (they weren't kind of oficial, you know, just people recording on the concerts). Anyway, the fact is that I started watching the video of Tokio Hotel in Rock in rio (because they didn't seem to broadcast it on tv) and then I downloaded some from MCR, and Emilie Autumn, and more of Tokio Hotel...

And ok, now I know why Sundaybuys the dvds and all that stuff, they are extremely rad, you can feel the energy of the concert and the documentaries and thingies are sooo funny!

Anyway, I'll start to buy dvds aswell.

I hope Sunday's having a good time there =).

2 comments:

.Filthy Victoria. said...

xDDD
Tantos vídeos de TH no pueden ser buenos xD
(K)!

Adrian said...

You like Emilie. Perfect. I hear her music every day. Have you made this design?