28/07/2008

Home, sweet home

Here I am again! I came back on Saturday but you know, I was kind of exhausted and wanted to pass the day with The Knight because he was leaving on Sunday.

It was pretty cool over there, people are different, it's obvious, and they are all open-minded and don't freak out when seeing you wearing what seems to be "different", so I adored it. But that's not something new. Anyway, I'm officialy enrolled in the UAB and I loved it; they gave us tons of little gifts and it dazzled me *¬*, now I have a new pendrive and some thingies :3. I loved the building too, it's pretty nice.

It was warm as hell over there, for the record; thank goodness classes start at September, I need cold weather to survive. I finally got a flat too, so it's official Sunday =), after 3 years planning it and fearing any setback, we actually have a flat in Cerdanyola, and we are going to share it ! Yayy !

I'm going to miss many things here, though. My family, Wrath, the weather, my English and Piano classes... These days with The Knight have been fabulous, we've had so much fun and the more time I spend with him the more I miss him when he's gone. He will visit me over there, will you, dear? :).

Uhm... Besides, Emilie autumn performance is confirmed! The club seems to be pretty cool and victorian, I'm sooo looking forward to hearing her on stage! It's a pity she isn't going to give an aftershow signing time, but I'm still waiting for her to anounce it :).

There's not anymore to tell, well, to be honest, I don't feel like writing anymore today.

See you soon.

♪: The last night - Skillet.

4 comments:

Adrian said...

On the 2nd of November Emilie visits the damned city Hamburg. I won't be absent. Till November is no long time. You like her music as well. I'm glad about it. Maybe this year a book is published by her. Anyhow I believe, this book will be formed wonderfully. You think maybe similarly about this coming book.

Anonymous said...

of course I will :3

change the flog's pic or i'll kill you when i go there =D

Anonymous said...

Even if we're apart, I will always be with you :)

Anonymous said...

[url=http://aluejxfttk.com]GoBSytmMeXxCr[/url] , nkGunJwdEBJpyUIp , http://pyfnknfrtw.com