03/07/2008

Fanboying?

OK, this is kind of serious. Or not, it's not so important in fact, but I don't mind, it was strange.

I dreamt about Bill Kaulitz and (WTH?) a little guy who was supposed to be Bill without make up and his hair (because in my dream Bill could change his hair into short hair) and it was like a very important event and I was there, and Wrath too, and many people of my high school which was pretty disgusting, there was an ancient friend even to whom I haven't talked for ages.

Anyway, they (because the two Bills were at the same time there... Kind of strange) had dinner with us and then we went out and there was like people shaking hands with the king (?) and then we went out of the restaurant and I just started to act like a crazy fan girl. I mean, I love Tokio Hotel since I found them and I think Bill is a very interesting person, but I'm sure I won't act like I did in my dream. I swear.

In the end, I got like 5 photographs with Bill (and 2 with both FakeBill and RealBill) and I was absolutely amazed, and thinking "Sunday would crave to be here", and I was scared of the fact that it would be a simple dream, but Wrath (cruel you...) told me it couldn't be a dream because I used my mobile phone in it (?) so then I woke up in the dream and looked the photos and even though they turned out to be shit, one or two were pretty cool.

And then I woke up and realize that it was a really weird dream. Not like the one in which I dressed up like a lolita, but identically real.

♪: Tokio hotel - Üebers ende der welt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

seguro de que era Bill y no yo con el peinado que me hiciste? ¬¬