14/06/2008

Relax.

Gosh, I actually finished the exams, I'm not going to need more chemistry anymore, I can't believe it. The university entrance exams weren't as traumatic as it looked like, in fact I was nervous looking for the classroom and waiting for the man to say my name, then, I relaxed.
Now it's all over, thank goodness, and there's only two exams left... Well, in fact one, because I just want to pass the UAB one, but I'll try the UPF just in case... (yn) Anyway, it would be funny passing the UPF exam and not the UAB one because the former is more difficult...
HOWEVER, I finished, I fucking FINISHED, it feels so good...
Besides, I saw Autumn the three days in the university, and also Mallister, which was awesome because I haven's seen them like for ages.
And next week I'm meeting Sunday again! =D.

No comments: