22/06/2008

Coming back.

Here I am once again! I went to Barcelona to do this entrance exam for the translation studies in the UPF (ugh) and the UAB (yay!) and it was really cool, despite the fact that they were exams, obviously! I met Sunday again, which was wonderful, we had lots of fun and talked a lot about utterly interesting things which I can't really talk to anyone and have the same opinions. 

There were also some bad things (the posh people at the UPF was like weird, too many posh ppl there...) the struggle of the two men at the train (which was absolutely frightening, I swear), and being nervous. Now it's all done, I'll see the results on the 27th, and then on the 16th I'll see whether I am accepted or not in the UAB (please, please, accept meee...), so I'm rather nervous.

Anyway, it was wonderful, and now I'm again at Santander, and on tuesday I'm going to visit my sweety piece of heaven and watch him study so haaard =D. I'll be your servant, don't worry, I'll cook the best chicken ever (L).

By the way... I burnt my skin because of the fucking sun over there. It was supposed to be rainy, not sunny, gosh ¬¬.

No comments: