21/04/2008

Intimacy.

I'm sort of freaking out. I don't like nosy people, I hate when people know things about my life because, I mean, it's MY life, and I should be the one to let someone know about it, right? If I consider someone important for me, right, I'll tell them all my secrets, or the ones I want to tell.
Ok, so there's this kind of BIG secret (I'm not going to explain it now, but everyone knows about it I think)and I didn't want anyone to know about it. ANYONE. I mean, I told Wrath about it just the night before it happened. And now I'm receiving lots of SMS like "I'm sorry..." or people on MSN feeling sorry.
I mean, DO YOU REALLY KNOW ME, FUCKING ASSHOLE?!
I know it's some kind of cool and tender to be right there when someone is blue, but, if you don't really know him, shut the fucking mouth up! Man, I don't know, I don't care if you're sad about it, or if you're over the moon, go and lick the door!
Anyway, there are people who are sending me sms who are nice, and I don't really mind whether they know about it or not, and their sms make me feel loved. But I'm quite sure I'm gonna freak out when I'm back at high school.
Now I'm sort of popular. Oh, gosh.
Yeah, and now go ahead and say I'm blunt and thoughtless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no merece la pena que los escuches... hazle caso a esos últimos sms de los que hablas (que espero que me incluyas aunque sea muy soso ¬¬) y a la gente que te quiere, que como he comprobado es mucha, me alegra, aunque sea en esta situación, formar parte de ellos, siempre voy a estar aquí... te quiero...