25/04/2008

Cellphones.

I don't really care about the cellphone I have, I am not interested in them at all, give me one useful cellphone and I'm happy, if it's cool, nice, if it¡ isn't, nice too.
But I decided to change my fare on Orange, so they gave me to choose between some cellphones. In the beginning I didn't want to have a new one, but SEB and Wrath ended up convincing me in buying this super-hyper-rad mobile phone, right? Nokia n73. I' ve always loved Nokias, for the record, and this one looked pretty nice, I only had to pay 39 euros and it is some kind of 3G with so many things I can't remember anyone.
Anyway, I was supposed to get the fucking mobile phone yesterday, but Orange staff didn't seem to want to accept the fucking contract.
Well, I thought today I could get the bloody phone. OK, so guess who hasn't got the Nokia n73.
I'm sort of freak when I'm interested in something, I read a lot about it in internet and all that stuff, firstly I just got over it, but I started looking for information and OMG I want the fucking nokia now.
I'm gonna kill Orange.

No comments: