04/04/2008

First appearance.

OK, here I am, I finally started writing this piece of insanity. I didn't know how to begin or even what I should write down.
So I decided just a few seconds ago to start today. Today isn't a very special day. In six days it's  to be an utterly special day, though =).
I decided to start today because I've studied in the weirdest place ever, the high school bathrooms. ... I'll explain it.
We were all freaking out because of the bloody history exam, right? So a nice quantity of us decided to go to the library so we could study in the Chemistry hour. Well, Wrath, Amy, Nan, Martha and me went there, we began studying, all right...
...
But then the bitchest teacher in the high school told us to go to class because "we were supposed to be there eventhough we weren't there". So we went looking for an empty classroom to study. But we didn't find anyone.
Well, could you ever ever believe that we ended studying in the girl's bathrooms? I was sharing the bathtub with Wrath, and studying History. If you tell me this isn't odd, I would die.
The best part of it is that we studied so hard the things which were supposed to appear in the exam. Do you know what? No one of them appeared.
Anyway, I hate History, but swotting there made it really funny =).

Current music: Fallen embers - Enya.

No comments: