19/04/2009

I've been thinking about writing down something here for a few days, but I didn't feel like it until today. My passion towards Terry Pratchett has come to life again. 
First of all, I have to shame me because I've left him behind for a long time, (I think it's been a year since I last read a book of his) and what's more, not knowing BBC (GOD BLESS IT) has done two wonderful movies based on TP's work. Of course, they are Pratchettproved, and that's why they are so FUCKING good.
I mean, there are things I don't like: Rincewind's too young and Twoflowers too old, Death's just a skeleton, it doesn't even move its jag... But MY, It's Discworld put into cinema. IT'S THE BLOODY DISCWORLD. Ok, I'm getting a bit excited, forgive me.
The thing is that recently I've been craving for more of his books. First of all, when I came across that wonderful TP merchandise website in which I'm going to spend all my money. Then, re-downloading the games. And now watching Hogfather and The colour of magic.
My, I just need a fix of Terry Pratchett. I think that as soon as I finish A goat's song (YEAH, I HAVEN'T FINISHED THE FUCKING BOOK), I'll start reading him like hell. I'll try to read at least untill I have read half his books this year.
And that's pretty much it. I just wanted to yell it somewhere.

No comments: