27/03/2009

Green and white, blue has yet to die...

My biological clock has changed, but it is worth it.
As always, I won't do a huge review, just because I don't really like putting all my feelings in this piece of me. Though it is, my feelings are better inside me.
Just telling you (the few ones who read me, though) that it has been one of the greatest nights of my life. Not only the party itself, but watching films and anime at 4 a.m., admiring a non-existant daybreak, cooking sushi and warm tea at 7 a.m.. You are awesome, my sweethearts.
I've been (I swear!) unwillingly sleeping all afternoon long, and part of the evening. So now I have lots of things to do, I'll finish cleaning tomorrow, at least I've tidied up more or less whole the house, and all that is left is cleaning and washing up the dashes and all this thingies.
My, I feel like it's 10 a.m. and it's nearly midnight. But there's nothing like warm tea and sushi after such a good day.

♪: rosemary lane - espers

No comments: