15/09/2008

1st day of my university-omg-I-am-so-fucking-cool-life

So far my classes are being soooo cool. Above all Japanese (L).

Well, I've only had my Japanese and Spanish classes, nothing more *-). Anyway, I loooved my Faculty soo bad. Eventhough I was late today XD. Let's see what happens tomorrow... 

I'm stealing wi-fi from some kind neighbour, though it is not very comfortable, I'm sitting on a sofa next to the balcony door in order to let the laptop outside the house getting marvellous internet and me inside and not burning under the sun. Not very nice, but I have internet, what is reaaaaally nice :3 and I can talk with The Knight and not miss him too much. I'm missing him anyway, but at least we can chat (despite his watching the bloody circus program :33333).

♪: TV.

No comments: